Are you interested in joining our church family? We can't wait to welcome you in!
Join us on any given Sunday at the church. You will learn about what it means to be a member at BCC, the history on our wonderful church, the many different opportunities to worship, study and serve at BCC and to meet other newcomers like yourself.
Below are just some questions you might have that we have the answers to:
What is membership? Becoming a member at Bolton Community means you become a part of a spiritual family, and joining is the most significant journey anyone can take.
Why join Bolton Community Church ( aka BCC )?
- The church is a family. “You are citizens along with all of God’s people. You are members of God’s family.” — Ephesians 2:19
- God expects me to be a member. “Now all of you together are Christ’s body, and each one of you is a separate and necessary part of it.” — 1 Corinthians 12:27
- A Christian without a church family is like an orphan. “The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up only one body. So it is with the body of Christ.” — 1 Corinthians 12:12
- King’s Grant is my spiritual family. “Under his direction, the whole body is fitted together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.” — Ephesians 4:16
Why do I need a spiritual family?
- I need healthy relationships. “Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” — Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- I need a place where I can use my gifts. “Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecy spoken over you when the elders of the church laid their hands on you.” — 1 Timothy 4:14
- I need a place where I can grow. “All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.” — Acts 2:42
- I need to belong to something bigger than myself. “Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.” — Romans 12:4-5
- I need to follow the pattern found in the New Testament. “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.” — Hebrews 10:25
How do I become a member @ Bolton Community Church? *
- Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Regularly attend BCC.
- Complete the application card and be presented to the church.