BCC FACILITIES USAGE POLICY
1. BCC requires that all outside of BCC use be approved by the Church. Internal ministry use should follow BCC standard process to reserve and use the facility.
2. BCC facilities may only be used by outside ministries and organizations that are in agreement with our statement of faith. Priority is given to outside ministries and organizations that BCC actively supports.
3. BCC prohibits alcoholic beverages and smoking on the church grounds.
4. BCC requires a BCC Media Technician and Custodian for all events at the church campus. This expense is included in your facility usage fee.
5. BCC reserves the right to bill for any damage to equipment or facility.
6. BCC only allows the facility to be used for weddings of members of BCC Community Church or their immediate family.
7. BCC facility rental fees are currently being established for individuals inside and outside of BCC Community Church. Event fees are based on individual requirements for each event. Please contact the church office for details.
8. BCC does not charge for a memorial or funeral service. Priority will be given to BCC members and regular attenders.
9. BCC Worship Center seats up to 100 in the main sanctuary.
10. BCC Multipurpose area seats up to 30 people.
11. BCC has a kitchen for cooking and a place for food prep and distribution.
12. BCC can provide a limited number of chairs and tables for events.
13. BCC requires a 50% deposit to reserve the date and facility. The balance is due 14 days prior to your event. BCC does not refund facility deposits if your event is cancelled within 30 days of the event.
14. BCC requires all events be scheduled a minimum of 90 days out from the event. BCC requires all facility use requests be submitted on the BCC website. You will be notified of approval or denial within 7 days of submission.
15. BCC has the following blackout dates in place for facility usage:
- Month of December
- Easter Weekend
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Week of Thanksgiving and Christmas
Please submit your facility request thirty days prior to the event date.
Please fill out the form below to inquire about our church.
This is just to give you a guidleine of costs and a representative from the church will get back to you with more information.